Future Charging Lab 2030
Arrival, Lunch & Networking
Intro & Charging 2030 Target Picture
Dr. Andreas Aumann
BMW Product Management
LAB 1: Charging in the City
- How do we create the necessary space?
- Which technical solutions do we need?
- How do we ensure sufficient capacity in the network
LAB 2: Peak Charging
- What network flexibility do we need for peak periods?
- How do we deal with temperature extremes?
- How do we prioritize energy supply in times of crisis?
- What needs to be developed for load balancing with EV batteries in the grid?
LAB 3: Sustainable Charging
- How do we ensure 100% sustainable electricity?
- What progress can we make in sustainable battery production?
- What approaches do we need to ensure the circularity of electromobility?
Wrap-Up and move to Networking Dinner
Start Networking Dinner (open end)
Dr. Sylvie Römer